The main focus of the role would be to support Moda’s internal design team, and work with project and construction teams across the development pipeline to ensure projects are designed and delivered in line with the Moda living experience and customer journey.
The role will be varied with engagement at all levels and working on a variety of work streams, with a focus on large city centre residential and urban regeneration schemes.
Work closely with your line manager, the Design Director, Peter Sproule, and other company team members to develop the brand, create drawn information and review projects as required...
- Create and develop digital 2D and 3D drawings/models of residential units and amenity/staff areas, reviewing design options with the team.
- Support and work alongside development and project team colleagues to unlock potential development opportunities and assess their development efficiency and viability.
- Support the project and development teams across different projects as required, working with external consultants eg, Architects, M&E Consultants, Project Managers.
- Attend the Moda neighbourhoods when required to review design proposals, take photos/measurements and review work in progress liaising with the wider team and contractor where required.
- Work with Moda’s internal operations team to review design changes to operational buildings.
- Review and develop new residential platforms with development colleagues eg, Co-Living, PBSA, and Single Family Housing.
- Work with the team to advance / prepare the Moda ‘brand standards’ including associated documentation, including product selection and sourcing.
- Ensure the brand standards are implemented across the Moda development pipeline, ensuring high quality design and customer experience on all projects.
- Work with external suppliers and consultants to identify preferred products and specification.
- Support the team to monitor progress on site in terms of design quality and compliance with drawings / brand standards.
- Support in reviewing possible advantages of standardisation and prefabrication.
- Support the Moda design team and ESG working group with Health and Wellbeing standards eg, WELL and FitWel.
- Undertake additional roles and responsibilities as requested by the Company from time to time.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Proficient in AutoCad and Sketch-Up. Microsoft Office – Word, Excel. In-Design and Adobe Suite would be beneficial.
- Interest in design, architecture and property.
- Attention to detail is your thing.
- Ability to work under pressure and to time scales.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team.
- Problem solving skills, initiative and ability to find new ways of doing things.
- Well organised and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work within budget constraints
- Creativity and imagination.
- Be flexible and willing to travel throughout the UK.
- Clean UK driving licence.
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
As a leader in health and wellbeing, our aim is to create long-term, healthy, social and connected communities. Not only for the people that live in our neighbourhoods but also for the Moda team. As part of the team, you’ll get access to a whole host of benefits:
- Car allowance (subject to discussion).
- Bonus (up to 20% of annual salary linked to performance).
- Quarterly wellness workshops
- Regular socials.
- Discounts on leading global brands
- Regular health checks.
- Flexible Working; up to 2 days per week remote working. Office based min 3 days per week to ensure the successful candidate becomes an integral part of the wider team.
- Possible support for Part 3 Qualification.
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re up for the challenge, send a copy of your CV with a supporting statement on how you meet the knowledge, experience and skill set to firstname.lastname@example.org.