Location: Harrogate 3 days per week. Flexible 2 days.
Reporting to: Construction Director
Remuneration based on experience, car allowance and pension.
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by delivering and operating next generation spaces to live, work and play.
Pushing the boundaries of style, service and community. Focusing on best-in-class service and high quality design.
We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental landscape.
We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental landscape and creating happy healthy, connected and well communities. Always taking it to the next level... from wellbeing week to weekly classes with our wellbeing partners hero.
- Represent Moda to the project delivery team and stakeholders for the Construction Phase of a project.
- Monitor and report on commercial progress on site.
- Co-ordinate financial reporting, progress reporting and decision making on the project, both internally and to the funding partners.
- Develop and shape the business commercial reporting.
- Maintain a strong financial reporting / control throughout, baselined back to the funding appraisals on each scheme.
- Liaise closely with the Commercial Director and Finance Teams
- Manage the external project team to achieve the successful completion of the project on elements such as H&S, time, cost and quality.
- Ensure conformance of specification, design development and supply chain.
- Review KPI’s for the construction stages of the portfolio and monitor external partners against them.
- Continually strive to achieve the best design response and best value for money solutions through all design aspects and procurement processes.
- Integrate client direct orders into the procurement and construction process. Assist in the procurement of the client direct orders.
- Manage the process of discharging any client obligations during the construction phase including provisional sum expenditure and instruction.
- Ensure all Necessary Consents are discharged in line with the project requirements.
- Manage the reporting process to funders and other project stakeholders in line with the Development Agreements.
- Coordinate and manage the Client direct orders required on the projects.
- Manage the mobilisation of the buildings in line with the project construction and occupation requirements including snagging, testing and commissioning.
- Work closely with the Moda Development and Operational teams through the Construction Phase of a project.
- Develop new ideas in design, systems and processes to aid the continual improvement of the business.
- Apply lessons learnt across the projects
- Contributes to the team and is supportive and concerned about others and the team as a whole
- Works collaboratively and uses influence to gain resolution of issues
- Gains colleagues and customers respect for his/her views
- Seeks out ways to add value to the business.
- Strives for achievement of business goals
- Always puts safety first.
- Demonstrates loyalty, honesty and commitment
- Presents a professional image and promotes the brand
- Adopts and encourages others to adopt new ways of working with enthusiasm.
- Shows initiative in resolving problems.
- Delivers a reliable and timely output of work to meet requirements
- Always willing to be involved in other activities to achieve company objectives
- Inspires, challenges and motivates others
BE MORE YOU
As a leader in health and wellbeing, our aim is to create long-term, healthy, social and connected communities. Not only for the people that live in our neighbourhoods but also for the Moda team. As part of the team, you’ll get access to a whole host of benefits:
- Quarterly wellness workshops
- Regular socials
- Discounts on leading global brands
- Regular health checks
GET IN TOUCH
If you’re up for the challenge, send us a copy of your CV and why you you want to join team Moda - firstname.lastname@example.org