Customer Service Associate
Job Title: Customer Service Associate
Department: Customer Service Team
Reporting: Customer Service Manager
Proposed Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by delivering and operating next generation spaces to live, work and play.
We continue to push the boundaries of style, service and innovation to craft considered, inclusive residential led neighbourhoods, focusing on customer service and best-in-class institutional grade design.
We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental landscape.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Moda Living require an exceptional Customer Services Associate who wants to become part of a new lifestyle and residential lettings brand. With Moda, it’s never just a job. It’s a way of life. Angel Gardens is Moda’s flagship building. Our aim is to make it one of the most exciting places to live, work and play in Manchester.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role (hospitality or private rental sector preferred). Service is at the heart of what we do so going the extra mile is essential.
- Deliver first class customer service and resident engagement
- Provide informed and accurate information to residents
- Promote resident events and engagement strategies
- Consistently deliver the Moda service standard to residents and all visitors
- Contribute to the development of related policies, procedures and initiatives
- Report any identified H&S matters to CSM/ GM
- Fire Marshall or evacuation management support
- Carry out any other duties that are commensurate with the general level of responsibility of the post
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to display sensitivity and understanding of resident’s needs
- Great time management skills
- Professional phone manner
- Excellent customer relations skills with plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Self-starter, well organised with planning skills
- Problem solving ability
- Work well under pressure
If you’re up for the challenge, send us a copy of your CV and a supporting statement on how you meet the knowledge, experience and skill set to firstname.lastname@example.org.