Day Resident Relations Advisor
DAY RESIDENT RELATIONS ADVISOR
Moda is looking for a Day Resident Relations Advisor who will be the first point of contact for residents. To ensure smooth running operation of the front concierge desk you will be responsible for delivering a high level of service, creating memorable experiences for all residents.
Greeting onsite residents upon arrival, manage all calls and emails to the concierge desk and manage all residential deliveries. You will assist in all amenity booking requests ensuring communication is kept within the team to carry out these services.
With our first residents moving in this August, this is a unique opportunity to join a brand new team on the launch of one of Liverpool's iconic new building.
Located on the Liverpool waterfront. A stone's throw away from the iconic Three Graces - the Royal Liver Building, Cunard Building and Port of Liverpool Building. Moda, The Lexington is 34 storeys and will be home to over 800 residents.
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by creating and operating next generation neighbourhoods to live, work and play.
We continue to push the boundaries of style, service and innovation to craft considered, inclusive residential led neighbourhoods, focusing on best-in-class service and high quality design.
Watch the video and take a look at Moda, Angel Gardens, our flagship 35-storey neighbourhood in Manchester, including interior designed apartments and state-of-the- art amenities.
- Consistently deliver the Moda service standard to residents and all visitors in the building
- Reply to resident’s queries and meet all response times
- Provide informed and accurate information to resident’s
- To be the first point of contact for enquiry receipt and initial acknowledgement
- To be the first point of contact for maintenance receipt and initial acknowledgement
- To take room enquiries/viewings, gathering the necessary information to support Lettings
- Parcel management and security
- Promote resident events and engagement strategies on The My Moda app and social media platforms
- Good knowledge of local city attractions, destinations and surrounding areas
- Visitor Management strategy
- Establish and maintain relationships with the residents to best understand their needs
- Access control programming and to always ensure security of site keys. To include responsibilities for essential keys audit.
- Good organisational skills, excellent communication skills and good understanding of health, safety and security
- Responsible for the daily operation of the front concierge desk, ensuring that the area is immaculate at all times
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Service driven, understand the importance of going the extra mile.
- Must be assertive, show initiative and have a very keen eye for detail
- Efficient in multi-tasking in high pressure environments
- Ability to build and develop positive working relationships
- Enthusiastic and motivated to help internal and external partners
- Attention to detail and taking ownership of all of core duties
- Able to use initiative to enhance the building reputation and make the community the best available
- Excellent customer relations skills, a sense of humor and plenty of energy and enthusiasm
BE MORE YOU
As a leader in health and well-being, our aim is to create long-term, healthy, social and connected communities. Not only for the people that live in our neighbourhoods but also for our team.
As part of the Moda family you’ll have access to a whole host of added benefits including:
- Quarterly wellbeing workshops
- Free overnight break at one of our UK developments for you a plus one
- Regular socials (now brought to you virtually!)
- Discounts on leading global brands
- Regular health checks
- Access to subsidised mental health and wellness services
HOW TO APPLY
Think you're up for the challenge and want to show us what you're made of? Click on the link below to apply, you will need...
- A CV in either pdf, Word or Powerpoint to upload
- A covering letter telling us why you want to work for Moda and what you will bring to the team
- Show us some personality by including a TikTok!
- Follow us on social