Digital Marketing Manager
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Moda is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to be responsible for Moda’s online profile! A biggie - we know. *wink*
Responsible for the digital strategy, ensuring all Moda websites are kept fresh, dynamic and up to date with the best possible user journey.
As a custodian of the brand, you will work with the wider team to create innovative, market leading campaigns that grab attention, drive brand awareness and generate enquiries.
You will play an integral role in the development of the brand marketing strategies, including the development and management of comprehensive multi-channel activation plans.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for Moda’s online profile... managing third parties to deliver website development, SEO and PPC. A super user for Moda’s CRM, you will help mobilise new locations, build emailers and landing pages as well as use analytics to improve customer experience and digital lead conversion.
- Work with agencies to deliver a cutting edge SEO strategy to improve Moda’s online presence across the UK
- Work with the wider Moda marketing team to mobilise new locations, setting up new neighbourhoods on the Moda website and building email marketing campaigns
- Work with a third party to deliver the MyModa app, mobilising locations and working on third party/partner integrations
- Responsible for Moda’s CRM including marketing landing pages, email automation, sales set up and reporting
- Constantly analysing digital analytics and regularly reporting on Google analytics, website conversion/drop out and engagement to drive performance, conversion and retention
- Support any digital lead generation including social ads campaigns and PPC run by third parties
- Review and improve Moda’s online presence across multiple channels from Google maps and reviews to Wikipedia
- Work with wider team on GDPR and data management
- Work closely with Moda’s marketing team to ensure marketing campaigns are successful
- B2B/B2C budgets - managing invoicing and payment of suppliers
- Weekly / monthly marketing reports showing digital performance, leads generated and conversion
- Experience in all of the above
- An organised self starter
- Digital brain and strong SEO thinker
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with Adobe suite
- Finger on the pulse
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by creating and operating next generation neighbourhoods to live, work and play.
We turned Moda, The Lexington RED and took The Barry's red room to the basement! Beats, good vibes, shakes and epic views... obviously the best workout too.
We took over The Playhouse stage to 'Raise The Curtain' on Moda, New York Square. Bringing restaurant-style fine dining to the stage! Think theatrical. Great food. Great wine. Awesome vibes.
Not seen the moves we're making? Check out our neighbourhoods to see the Moda way of life and our creative flair.
BE MORE YOU
As a leader in health and well-being, our aim is to create long-term, healthy, social and connected communities. Not only for the people that live in our neighbourhoods but also for team Moda.
As part of the Moda family you’ll have access to a whole host of added benefits:
- Quarterly wellbeing workshops with health checks
- Free overnight break at one of our UK developments for you a plus one
- Regular socials
- Discounts on leading global brands
- Access to subsidised mental health and wellness services
HOW TO APPLY
Think you're up for the challenge and want to show us what you're made of? Drop our Marketing Director, Lydia an email.
Ordinary need not apply...
- A CV in either pdf, Word or Powerpoint
- A covering letter telling us why you want to work for Moda and what you'll bring to the party
- Show us some personality
- Follow us on social