Head of Marketing
HEAD OF MARKETING
Moda is looking for a dynamic Head of Marketing to help create the UK's number one family rental brand. As custodian of the brand you will be responsible for raising awareness of the brand across the UK, creating a market leading strategy. You will be responsible for PR, marketing, brand and digital lead generation, managing the mobilisation and ongoing marketing strategies across key Moda developments.
SALARY: TBC DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by creating and operating next generation neighbourhoods to live, work and play.
We continue to push the boundaries of style, service and innovation to craft considered, inclusive residential led neighbourhoods, focusing on best-in-class service and high quality design.
We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental landscape and creating happy healthy, connected and well communities.
Watch the video and take sneak peak at Angel Gardens, our flagship 35-storey neighbourhood in Manchester, including interior designed apartments and state-of-the- art amenities.
- Responsible for the overarching consumer brand strategy to create the UK’s number 1 family rental brand – looking for opportunities to create brand awareness amongst consumers.
- Mobilisation and campaign planning for all development/community launches.
- Operational marketing strategy to ensure developments reach and maintain full occupancy.
- Planning and management of marketing budgets through mobilisation to operation.
- Work closely with asset management and leasing teams to provide robust regular reports and market insights.
- Emphasis on creating a data-driven, performance marketing culture to demonstrate the value of marketing in driving the company's growth agenda.
- Responsible for the set up and ongoing management of the CRM, online lettings platform and MyModa app.
- Website management including content, blogs and enquiry forms.
- Digital strategy including working with external agencies to deliver SEO, PPC, social advertising.
- Online user experience and journey from website enquiry through to resident onboarding.
- Oversee the management of third party advertising portals including Rightmove and Zoopla.
BRAND & DESIGN
- Site branding including hoarding and directional signage.
- All consumer marketing collateral including adverts, brochures, floor plans, photography and video.
- Show apartment/marketing suite set up and management.
- Ensure key messages are maintained and embedded across the team.
- Work with external agencies and Marketing Director on annual PR planner to raise awareness of the brand across consumer and corporate PR channels.
- Liaise with local stakeholders and partners.
- Set up and manage brand social channels across Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube and any other suitable platforms.
- Ongoing content and management of enquiries to grow the online community.
BE MORE YOU
As a leader in health and well-being, our aim is to create long-term, healthy, social and connected communities. Not only for the people that live in our neighbourhoods but also for our team.
As part of the Moda family you’ll have access to a whole host of added benefits including:
- Quarterly wellbeing workshops
- Free overnight break at one of our UK developments for you a plus one
- Regular socials
- Discounts on leading global brands
- Regular health checks
- Access to subsidised mental health and wellness services
If you’re up for the challenge, send a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you’d be the perfect fit for the team.
Lydia Eustace, Marketing Director email@example.com