House Keeping Manager
HOUSE KEEPING MANAGER
Moda is looking for an exceptional House Keeping Manager to join the team who will deliver excellent in-house service and a seamless welcome check in service to customers.
You will be responsible for the day to day delivery of a clean, well-maintained living environment. Communication must be effective on all matters relating to cleaning and resident’s service.
Service is at the heart of what we do and you must be willing to go the extra mile.
With our first residents moving in this August. This is a unique opportunity to create your own team and work on the launch of one of Liverpool's iconic new building.
Located on the Liverpool waterfront. A stone's throw away from the iconic Three Graces - the Royal Liver Building, Cunard Building and Port of Liverpool Building. Moda, The Lexington is 34 storeys and will be home to over 800 residents.
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by creating and operating next generation neighbourhoods to live, work and play.
We continue to push the boundaries of style, service and innovation to craft considered, inclusive residential led neighbourhoods, focusing on best-in-class service and high quality design.
Watch the video and take a look at Moda, Angel Gardens, our flagship 35-storey neighbourhood in Manchester, including interior designed apartments and state-of-the- art amenities.
- Contribute to the smooth and efficient operation whilst providing excellent standards of resident service
- Day to Day management of the on-site cleaning team.
- Ensuring the site is a clean and well-maintained 24 hours a day, allocating and prioritising tasks for the onsite cleaners
- Conducting site ‘walk arounds’ of all internal areas to highlight any areas that require attention and to ensure the environment is safe, clean and well presented
- Ensure resident feedback is used to constantly improve the services offered
- Carry out inventories and mid tenancy inspections using dedicated software systems checking for faults or damage and arranging repairs via the maintenance team
- Support the residents check out experience including inspections and reports
- Assist in ensuring there is always a satisfactory stock level of cleaning materials as well as replenishing supplies in the amenity areas and welfare areas
- Assist in the review and updating of cleaning and environmental policies and procedures to ensure they are efficient, meet company standards and are compliant with statutory legislation
- Ensure that all appliances and furniture are well maintained and report any faults to ensure repairs are carried out before any adverse effect on the operation.
- Ensure that all equipment and personal protective clothing is available and used correctly
- Keep up to date with operational issues
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Excellent relations skills, a sense of humour and plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Must be pro-active and able to use initiative to enhance the reputation of the building
- Well organised, ability to problem solve and works under pressure with great decision-making skills
- Able to demonstrate a professional approach and ability to priorities
- Cleaning managerial experience and clear evidence of what ‘good standards’ looks like
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of working to targets
BE MORE YOU
As a leader in health and well-being, our aim is to create long-term, healthy, social and connected communities. Not only for the people that live in our neighbourhoods but also for our team.
As part of the Moda family you’ll have access to a whole host of added benefits including:
- Quarterly wellbeing workshops
- Free overnight break at one of our UK developments for you a plus one
- Regular socials (now brought to you virtually!)
- Discounts on leading global brands
- Regular health checks
- Access to subsidised mental health and wellness services
HOW TO APPLY
Think you're up for the challenge and want to show us what you're made of? Click on the link below to apply, you will need...
- A CV in either pdf, Word or Powerpoint to upload
- A covering letter telling us why you want to work for Moda and what you will bring to the team
- Show us some personality by including a TikTok!
- Follow us on social