Junior Design Coordinator
JUNIOR INTERIOR DESIGN CO-ORDINATOR
The main focus of the role would be to support Moda’s internal design team, branding and on-site operations teams across the development pipeline to ensure projects are designed and delivered in line with the Moda living experience and customer journey.
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by delivering and operating next generation spaces to live, work and play.
Pushing the boundaries of style, service and community. Focusing on best-in-class service and high quality design.
We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental landscape.
We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental landscape and creating happy healthy, connected and well communities. Always taking it to the next level... from wellbeing week to weekly classes with our wellbeing partners hero.
- As part of the internal design team develop and refine the Moda ‘brand standards’ including product selection, sourcing and sampling
- As part of the internal design team ensure brand alignment and good quality design and workmanship is achieved in the design and construction stage
- As part of the internal design team develop the design (sometimes with external consultants) for direct FF&E orders, agree the design of such with internal and external stakeholders and assist in overseeing the placement of such orders and implementation of the works on site
- Work alongside development and operations colleagues to ensure schemes meet the Moda customer experience
- As part of the internal design team work with external Interior Design consultants as required to ensure schemes meet the Moda requirements
- Work with external suppliers and consultants to identify preferred products and assist colleagues in negotiating the procurement of materials and fixtures, ensuring they are robust and fit for purpose
- Review projects with the on-site operations teams to enhance the Moda customer journey and resident experience. Information and recommendations to feed back into the design and specification of live and future projects to ensure constant improvement and lessons learned.
- Travel to UK sites as required to undertake/manage and co-ordinate the set-up and staging of show apartments, penthouses, marketing suites, and resident amenity areas.
- Create and maintain schedules of FF&E items for install teams to work to
- Liaise with external project teams and contractors in order to achieve the successful completion of the project on elements such as loose furniture, equipment, dressing and accessories, wayfinding signage, and the specification, procurement, and cost of such elements.
- Monitor progress on site in terms of compliance with specification/design intent and act in a manner to secure the timely completion of the project;
- Work with external Interior Designers to ensure design concepts are implemented properly and the design intent is delivered as expected
- Undertake additional roles and responsibilities as requested by the Company from time to time
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Thorough attention to detail
Ability to work under pressure and to time scales
Ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
Problem solving skills, initiative and ability to find new ways of doing things
Well organised and ability to manage multiple tasks
Ability to work within budget constraints
An interest in changing trends in design
Creativity and imagination
Be flexible and willing to travel throughout the UK
Clean UK driving licence
BE MORE YOU
As a leader in health and wellbeing, our aim is to create long-term, healthy, social and connected communities. Not only for the people that live in our neighbourhoods but also for the Moda team. As part of the team, you’ll get access to a whole host of benefits:
- Quarterly wellness workshops
- Regular socials
- Discounts on leading global brands
- Regular health checks
GET IN TOUCH
If you’re up for the challenge, send us a copy of your CV and why you you want to join team Moda - email@example.com
Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'.