Junior Graphic Designer
Location: Cardale Park, Harrogate with home working and UK wide travel
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by delivering and operating next generation spaces to live, work and play.
Pushing the boundaries of style, service and community. Focusing on best-in-class service and high quality design.
We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental landscape.
We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental landscape and creating happy healthy, connected and well communities. Always taking it to the next level... from wellbeing week to weekly classes with our wellbeing partners hero.
Know your stuff when it comes to designing eye-catching creative?
As Moda’s Junior Graphic Designer you will be the custodian of the brand identity within the business, ensuring that the Moda brand is represented consistently across all touch points.
Working within the Marketing team, you will create inspiring and engaging design content across a number of channels (including print, POS and digital) creating eye catching campaigns and assets that support our business growth ambitions.
As well as creating graphics for the business, the role will also include hands on creative tasks, including content for the social channels and website. This position requires a natural flair for layout design, POS experience as well as excellent knowledge of digital mediums.
This role will suit someone looking to work in an environment where design tasks can be very varied, with the flexibility to work across several different kinds of platforms, including digital, print, presentation documents. You will need to be a fast-thinking person with good attention to detail.
You’ll be able to take direction, and to work within our established visual style, but also not be shy about proposing new ideas. You’ll have a good knowledge of trends in the design industry and social media and be able to apply this to your work. You will be happy working on a varied set of tasks and be able to context-switch and prioritise.
You will be joining a growing team: there is opportunity to make a big impact and for advancement and development for the right candidate. Designing and creating content – photos, graphics and video, with an eye for photography and cinematography.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Exceptional eye for detail.
• Creativity and an ability to produce and present innovative and original ideas.
• Ambitious and responsible.
• Solid communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Strong typography, layout and composition skills.
• Able to manage time effectively and work to deadlines.
• Maintain and embody the Moda brand standards and lifestyle.
• Dire to continually improve skill set and look for better ways to achieve your daily tasks (working smarter not harder).
• Previous experience using brand guidelines.
• Up to date knowledge and excellent skills in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign. Skills in AfterEffects and Premier Pro desirable but not necessity.
• The ability to work across a number of projects at one time and change priority as requirements change.
• Able to work collaboratively under pressure and open to feedback.
• A great communicator and team player.
• Someone that thrives on outside the box thinking and developing points of difference.
• Attention to detail. We know everyone makes mistakes, but when it comes to communication, the details are pretty important.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree in Graphic Design or similar preferable qualification.
• Previous experience within an artwork/graphic design role.
• Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Print and digital artwork experience.
• Create and maintain asset libraries.
BE MORE YOU
As part of the Moda family you’ll have access to a whole host of added benefits including:
• Quarterly wellbeing workshops
• Free overnight break at one of our UK developments for you and a plus one
• Regular socials
• Discounts on leading global brands
• Regular health checks and access to subsidised mental health and wellness services
HOW TO APPLY
Think you’re up for the challenge and want to show us what you’re made of? Drop our Brand Manager, Eleanor an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ordinary need not apply…
1. A CV in either PDF, Word or Powerpoint.
2. A covering letter telling us why you want to work for Moda and what you’ll bring to the party.
3. Show us some personality.
4. Follow us on social: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn.