Moda is looking for a Leasing Associate responsible for meeting the lease up targets and the ongoing re-let of apartments.
A target smasher, forward thinker and hustler! You will provide our residents with a positive and memorable leasing experience and be part of a vibrant, effective and supportive team.
Located in the SOYO neighbourhood, a home and heart for Leeds contemporary cultural scene. The hottest new neighbourhood in town! *exciting times*
Central location. Epic views of our home city. All the Moda amenities. 515 beautiful new homes with community at the heart of it all. Need we say more...
Interested? We want to hear from you.
You could be our new Leasing Associate at Moda, New York Square.
- First point of contact for leasing administration enquiries - you know the saying 'first impression count!'
- Follow up leads, register and understand individual’s rental requirements matching them to their perfect Moda apartment.
- Arrange viewings for all enquiries in a timely manner and provide a first-class experience tour. Engaging all aspects of what Moda, New York Square has to offer in line with brand values.
- Manage and smash agreed KPI’s. *fist pump*
- Work closely with the Reservations Manger to report on market trends, customer service reports and headline rent prices.
- Actively drive sales and retention of resident’s service and effective negotiation of tenancy renewals.
- Increase revenue through alternative investment streams, parking and amenity hire – have you seen our private dining room? *wink*
- Follow up on all applications, the vetting process and guide residents through the move in process, including collecting up front funds.
- Reply to resident queries and meet all response time SLAs. Interact with customers via telephone, email, live chat or instant message, delivering top-notch customer service, always.
- Provide informed and accurate information to residents in the Moda TOV. Using social platforms such as the MyModa app to promote new updates and events.
- Work collaboratively with the team to develop a ‘best-in-class’ delivery and operating procedures.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Experienced in all of the above (hospitality or private rental sector preferred).
- Tip-top verbal and written communication (with a side of persuasion skills).
- Excellent customer relations skills, a sense of humour and plenty of energy/ enthusiasm.
- Pro-active and able to use initiative to enhance the reputation Moda, New York Square.
- Professional presentation, confident and outgoing in nature.
- Organised, ability to problem solve and works under pressure with great decision-making skills.
- Team player through and through.
- Don the bespoke Moda uniform with pride.
- Leeds lover, great understanding of the city, it’s people, culture and social scene.
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by creating and operating next generation neighbourhoods to live, work and play.
We do things differently, to celebrate the topping out we rocked at the top. Imagine the launch party! *throw hands in the air*
To give the press a glimpse of what was to come, we took over The Playhouse stage to 'Raise The Curtain' on Moda, New York Square. Bringing restaurant-style fine dining to the stage! Think theatrical. Great food. Great wine. Awesome vibes.
Now we're open, we hosted a Summer Solstice event featuring bubbles, cocktail making, the ULTIMATE charcuterie board and a terrarium building class.
Need we go on?
HOW TO APPLY
- A CV in either pdf, Word or Powerpoint
- A covering letter telling us why you want to work for Moda and what you will bring to the team
- Show us some personality
- Follow us on social