Moda is looking for a Leasing Associate responsible for meeting the lease up targets and the ongoing re-let of apartments.
A target smasher, forward thinker and hustler! You will provide our residents with a positive and memorable leasing experience and be part of a vibrant, effective and supportive team.
Located in the NOMO innovation district. Central location. Epic views of our home city. All the Moda amenities. 466 beautiful homes with community at the heart of it all. Need we say more...
The place where everyone wants to live. *wink*
Interested? We want to hear from you.
You could be our new Leasing Associate at Moda, Angel Gardens.
- First point of contact for leasing administration enquiries - you know the saying 'first impression count!'
- Follow up leads, register and understand individual’s rental requirements matching them to their perfect Moda apartment.
- Arrange viewings for all enquiries in a timely manner and provide a first-class experience tour. Engaging all aspects of what Moda, Angel Gardens has to offer in line with brand values.
- Manage and smash agreed KPI’s. *fist pump*
- Work closely with the Reservations Manger to report on market trends, customer service reports and headline rent prices.
- Actively drive sales and retention of resident’s service and effective negotiation of tenancy renewals.
- Increase revenue through alternative investment streams, parking and amenity hire – have you seen our private dining room? *wink*
- Follow up on all applications, the vetting process and guide residents through the move in process, including collecting up front funds.
- Reply to resident queries and meet all response time SLAs. Interact with customers via telephone, email, live chat or instant message, delivering top-notch customer service, always.
- Provide informed and accurate information to residents in the Moda TOV. Using social platforms such as the MyModa app to promote new updates and events.
- Work collaboratively with the team to develop a ‘best-in-class’ delivery and operating procedures.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Experienced in all of the above (hospitality or private rental sector preferred).
- Tip-top verbal and written communication (with a side of persuasion skills).
- Excellent customer relations skills, a sense of humour and plenty of energy/ enthusiasm.
- Pro-active and able to use initiative to enhance the reputation Moda, Angel Gardens.
- Professional presentation, confident and outgoing in nature.
- Organised, ability to problem solve and works under pressure with great decision-making skills.
- Team player through and through.
- Don the bespoke Moda uniform with pride.
- Manc lover, great understanding of the city, its people, culture and social scene.
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by creating and operating next generation neighbourhoods to live, work and play.
Not seen the moves we're making? Check out our Angel Garden's community and Moda way of life!
HOW TO APPLY
- A CV in either pdf, Word or Powerpoint
- A covering letter telling us why you want to work for Moda and what you will bring to the party
- Show us some personality
- Follow us on social