Moda is looking for a Leasing Manager to set up and manage a new team at Moda, Springside in Edinburgh.
This is a unique opportunity to create your own team and work on the launch of one of Edinburgh's first build-to-rent scheme. *exciting times*
An urban village located in Fountainbridge, just a few minutes walk from Haymarket train station. 476 homes with terrace views towards the iconic Edinburgh Castle. *impressive*
We're springing up nicely.. watch this space!
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by creating and operating next generation neighbourhoods to live, work and play.
We continue to push the boundaries of style, service and innovation to craft considered, inclusive residential led neighbourhoods, focusing on best-in-class service and high quality design.
Watch the video and take a look at Moda, Angel Gardens, our flagship 35-storey neighbourhood in Manchester, including interior designed apartments and state-of-the-art amenities.
- Manage the on-site end to end delivery of the lettings process
- Establish and maintain local relationships and partnerships
- Actively drive lettings targets
- Work closely with the General Manager, to recruit, train, develop and mentor each member of the small, high performance, highly driven team of negotiators and lettings administrators
- Proactively suggest innovative marketing strategies to support the delivery of lettings targets
- Work collaboratively with the team to develop a ‘best in class’ delivery and operating procedures
- Promote return of resident surveys and act on feedback
- Develop both long and short-term business opportunities
- Oversee the delivery of all digital lettings activities and portals
- Work with Resident Relations and the Resident Engagement Manager to ensure that retention levels remain consistently high
- Co-host social events and build relationships with future and current residents
- Great understanding of the city, it’s people, culture and social scene
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the build-to-rent market and how this differs from residential lettings
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to think outside of the box to increase business revenue
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Strong sales negotiation background and closing skills
- Three years’ experience in a lettings position
- Ideally ARLA Qualified or willing to work towards
- Experience in a demanding customer centric role
- Excellent customer relations skills, a sense of humour and plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Pro-active and able to use initiative
- Professional presentation, confident and outgoing in nature
- Well organised, ability to problem solve and works well under pressure
BE MORE YOU
As a leader in health and wellbeing, our aim is to create long-term, healthy, social and connected communities. Not only for the people that live in our neighbourhoods but also for our team.
As part of the Moda family you’ll have access to a whole host of added benefits including:
- Quarterly wellbeing workshops
- Free overnight break at one of our UK developments for you a plus one
- Regular socials (now brought to you virtually!)
- Discounts on leading global brands
- Regular health checks
- Access to subsidised mental health and wellness services
HOW TO APPLY
Think you're up for the challenge and want to show us what you're made of? Click on the link below to apply, you will need...
- A CV in either pdf, Word or Powerpoint to upload
- A covering letter telling us why you want to work for Moda and what you will bring to the team
- Show us some personality by including a TikTok!
- Follow us on social