Job Title: Letting Coordinator
Department: Leasing team
Reporting: Leasing Manager
Proposed Salary: A competitive salary and benefits package
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by delivering and operating next generation spaces to live, work and play.
We continue to push the boundaries of style, service and innovation to craft considered, inclusive residential led neighbourhoods, focusing on customer service and best-in-class institutional grade design.
We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental landscape.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Moda Living require an exceptional Letting Coordinator who wants to become a part of a new lifestyle and residential lettings brand. With Moda, it’s never just a job. It’s a way of life. Angel Gardens is Moda’s flagship building. Our aim is to make it one of the most exciting places to live, work and play in Manchester.
As Letting Coordinator, you will be an essential part of the Moda team, delivering lease-up targets, working in a brand new build-to-rent development in the heart of Manchester. Strong customer service is an essential part of the role. The successful applicant will deliver a consistent and reliable customer service which meets, and wherever possible, exceeds customer expectations. Will be required to identify and resolve any customer problems or complaints in a positive manner. You will provide our customers with a memorable leasing experience, delivering consistently high service standards with the opportunity to grow and develop the role.
- Experience in lettings/ sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Manage resident applications, references and the move in/ out process
- Exceptional customer service
- Actively drive retention of residents through customer service and effective negotiation of tenancy renewal
- Ability to work under pressure in a high turnover environment with accuracy and consistency
- Great knowledge of Manchester; people, culture and social scene, to promote areas and places of interest to our residents
- Strong team player with organisational and planning skills
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile
- Follow up new leads, register and understand customers’ rental requirements matching this to an available apartment within the development.
- Actively progress enquiries from customers to create leasing opportunities
- Support viewing booking, follow up and conduct viewings as required
- Manage tenancy applications from let agreed to move in
- Referencing progression including liaison with referencing provider and applicants
- Tenancy preparation
- Prepare electronic move in packs including issuing of the tenancy and supporting documents
- Renewal negotiation and progression with tenants, including preparation of documents
- Coordinating end of tenancies including booking checkouts and ensuring re-letting
- Facilitate the set up of monthly rental payments
- Work closely with the Lettings Manager to report on market trends and resident feedback
- Carry out any other duties that are commensurate with the general level of responsibility of the post
If you’re up for the challenge, send us a copy of your CV and a supporting statement on how you meet the knowledge, experience and skill set to email@example.com.