Moda is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join the team. This role includes minor general, joinery and plumbing maintenance on a reactive and proactive basis. Delivering a first-class residential experience, you will offer a discrete and highly professional maintenance service to residents and the common parts of the building.
Our first residents are moving in this month. This is a unique opportunity to join a brand new team on the launch of one of Liverpool's iconic new building.
Located on the Liverpool waterfront. A stone's throw away from the iconic Three Graces - the Royal Liver Building, Cunard Building and Port of Liverpool Building. Moda, The Lexington is 34 storeys and will be home to over 800 residents.
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by creating and operating next generation neighbourhoods to live, work and play.
We continue to push the boundaries of style, service and innovation to craft considered, inclusive residential led neighbourhoods, focusing on best-in-class service and high quality design.
Watch the video and take a look at Moda, Angel Gardens, our flagship 35-storey neighbourhood in Manchester, including interior designed apartments and state-of-the- art amenities.
- To coordinate and close all resident’s reactive maintenance jobs in a timely manner
- Provide informed and accurate information to residents where required
- Consistently deliver the Moda service standard to residents and all visitors to the building
- Provide onsite maintenance, communal parts including amenities and external areas
- Reactive and proactive maintenance tasks as directed by the Facilities Manage
- Minor joinery, plumbing and maintenance works, painting and touch ups.
- Planned maintenance tasks including testing of systems and recording all tests
- Ensure health and safety on site including removing trip hazards and reporting all faults
- Furniture rotation, assembly and tracking
- Preparation of apartments during the resident move in and out process
- Preparation and clean-up of amenities for resident events
- Reporting and recording all maintenance tasks using systems
- Submitting material and supply requests to Facilities Manger
- Replenishing supplies and maintaining accurate records of equipment on site
- Carrying out trace and detect of reported maintenance during daily site walks
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Excellent customer relations skills, a sense of humour and plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Must be pro-active and able to use initiative to enhance the reputation of the building
- Well organised, ability to problem solve and works under pressure with great decision-making skills
- Able to demonstrate an organised and professional approach and ability to priorities
- A multi skilled tradesperson with experience in painting & decorating, minor joinery, plumbing and general maintenance
BE MORE YOU
As a leader in health and well-being, our aim is to create long-term, healthy, social and connected communities. Not only for the people that live in our neighbourhoods but also for our team.
As part of the Moda family you’ll have access to a whole host of added benefits including:
- Quarterly wellbeing workshops
- Free overnight break at one of our UK developments for you a plus one
- Regular socials
- Discounts on leading global brands
- Regular health checks
- Access to subsidised mental health and wellness services
HOW TO APPLY
Think you're up for the challenge and want to show us what you're made of? Click on the link below to apply, you will need...
- A CV in either pdf, Word or Powerpoint to upload
- A covering letter telling us why you want to work for Moda and what you will bring to the team
- Show us some personality by including a TikTok!
- Follow us on social