Are you a juggler that's not afraid of getting dirty? Health and safety your thing? Love a chinwag...
You will oversee the onsite management of services, suppliers, contractors, and processes that support the core running of our neighbourhood. You will be involved in both strategic planning and day-to-day maintenance of the building.
AKA 'superhero of the neighbourhood.'
Service is at the heart of what we do, and you must be willing to go the extra mile.
Located on the Liverpool waterfront. A stone's throw away from the iconic Three Graces - the Royal Liver Building. Epic views included... Moda, The Lexington is 34 storeys, home to over 800 residents. Pretty awesome space to call 'the office.' *wink wink*
Interested? We want to hear from you.
You could be our new Maintenance Technician at Moda, The Lexington.
- Ensure works completed are to a high standard and completed within realistic time frame.
- Keep on top of stock, tools and materials so there is always an acceptable level and useable standard.
- Provide onsite maintenance, communal parts including amenities and external areas.
- Complete works in line with HSE and water bye-laws.
- Consistently deliver first class customer service to residents and visitors.
- Reactive and proactive maintenance, being able to respond effectively to emergency cll outs/ situations.
- Minor joinery, plumbing and maintenance works, painting and touch ups.
- Planned maintenance tasks including testing of systems and recording all tests.
- Reporting and recording all maintenance tasks using systems provided. Informing us of any additional works needed.
- Ensure health and safety on site including removing trip hazards and reporting all faults.
- Preparation and clean-up of amenities for resident events.
- Flexible and adaptive to the need of the neighbourhood, supporting the team in additional ad hoc duties including the front reception, general enquires and supporting housekeeping when needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Experience in all of the above. *wink*
- Already working within a maintenance role within residential properties.
- A multi skilled tradesperson with experience in painting and decorating, minor joinery, plumbing and general maintenance.
- Well organised, ability to problem solve and works under pressure with great decision-making skills.
- Proactive and able to use initiative to enhance the reputation of the neighbourhood.
- Able to demonstrate an organised and professional approach and ability to priorities.
- Team player who can work alone if/when needed.
- Liverpool lover.
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by creating and operating next generation neighbourhoods to live, work and play.
From Pride celebrations to BBQs, Grand National party to book club. We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental landscape and creating happy, healthy, connected and well communities.
HOW TO APPLY
Think you're up for the challenge and want to show us what you're made of?
- A CV in either pdf, Word or Powerpoint
- A covering letter telling us why you want to work for Moda and what you will bring to the party
- Show us some personality
- Follow us on social