Neighbourhood Day and Night Concierge
Say goodbye to the mundane desk job.
Moda is looking for day and night concierges to join The Lexington family. The first point of contact for residents, delivering a high level of service and creating memorable experiences for all. Basically 'wow' our residents.
Service is at the heart of what we do and you must be willing to go the extra mile. (With a smile!)
Located on the Liverpool waterfront. A stone's throw away from the iconic Three Graces - the Royal Liver Building. Epic views included... Moda, The Lexington is 34 storeys, home to over 800 residents. Pretty awesome space to call 'the office.' *wink wink*
Team player. Organised. Energetic. Positive. Proactive. If these buzzwords resonate with you. Keep reading...
- Consistently deliver the Moda service standard to residents and all visitors.
- Welcoming and saying goodbye to our residents – first impressions count. *wink wink*
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with the residents to best understand their needs including problem solving, recommendations and helping them live their best life!
- Diary management of amenity areas – have you seen them? One word – Instagrammable.
- Assist with resident move-ins.
- The front desk will be your baby, undertaking all duties including management of deliveries and parcels.
- Replying to resident emails, messages through the MyModa app, and calls.
- Able to use initiative to enhance the neighbourhoods reputation and make the community the best available.
- Visitor management strategy.
- Supporting your Moda family within leasing, events and qualities – teamwork makes the dream work.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Experienced in a customer service role.
- Enjoy going the extra mile and making people smile!
- Team player and multi-tasker.
- Proactive, flexible and forward thinker.
- Liverpool lover - great understanding of the city, the people, culture and social scene.
- Can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail is your thing.
- Rock our uniform.
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by creating and operating next generation neighbourhoods to live, work and play.
From Pride celebrations to BBQs, Grand National party to book club. We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental landscape and creating happy, healthy, connected and well communities.
HOW TO APPLY
Think you're up for the challenge and want to show us what you're made of?
- A CV in either pdf, Word or Powerpoint
- A covering letter telling us why you want to work for Moda and what you will bring to the party
- Show us some personality
- Follow us on social