Neighbourhood Night Concierge
NEIGHBOURHOOD NIGHT CONCIERGE
Say goodbye to the mundane desk job.
Moda is looking for a day concierge to join The New York Square family. The first point of contact for residents, delivering a high level of service, creating memorable experiences for all. Basically 'wow' our residents.
Service is at the heart of what we do and you must be willing to go the extra mile. (With a smile, obvs!)
Located in the SOYO neighbourhood, a home and heart for Leeds contemporary cultural scene. The hottest new neighbourhood in town! *exciting times*
Central location. Epic views of our home city. All the Moda amenities. 515 beautiful new homes with community at the heart of it all. Need we say more...
Team player. Organised. Energetic. Positive. Proactive. If these buzzwords resonate with you. Keep reading...
You could be our new Concierge at Moda, New York Square.
- Welcoming and saying goodbye to our residents – first impressions count. *wink wink*
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with the residents to best understand their needs including problem solving, recommendations and helping them live their best life!
- Diary management of amenity areas – have you seen them? One word – Instagrammable.
- Supporting your Moda family within leasing, events and qualities – teamwork makes the dream work.
- The front desk will be your baby, undertaking all duties including management of deliveries and parcels.
- Replying to resident emails, messages through the MyModa app, and calls.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Experienced in a customer service role.
- Enjoy going the extra mile and making people smile!
- Team player and multi-tasker.
- Proactive, flexible and forward thinker.
- Leeds lover - great understanding of the city, it’s people, culture and social scene.
- Can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail is your thing.
- Can rock our uniform.
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by creating and operating next generation neighbourhoods to live, work and play.
We do things differently, to celebrate the topping out we rocked at the top. Imagine the launch party! *throw hands in the air*
To give the press a glimpse of what was to come, we took over The Playhouse stage to 'Raise The Curtain' on Moda, New York Square. Bringing restaurant-style fine dining to the stage! Think theatrical. Great food. Great wine. Awesome vibes.
Now we're open, we hosted a Summer Solstice event featuring bubbles, cocktail making, the ULTIMATE charcuterie board and a terrarium building class.
Need we go on?
HOW TO APPLY
- A CV in either pdf, Word or Powerpoint
- A covering letter telling us why you want to work for Moda and what you will bring to the team
- Show us some personality
- Follow us on social