Location: Harrogate 3 days per week. Flexible 2 days.
Reporting to: Construction Director
Remuneration based on experience, car allowance and pension.
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by delivering and operating next generation spaces to live, work and play.
Pushing the boundaries of style, service and community. Focusing on best-in-class service and high quality design.
We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental landscape.
We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental landscape and creating happy healthy, connected and well communities. Always taking it to the next level... from wellbeing week to weekly classes with our wellbeing partners hero.
- Represent Moda to the project delivery team and stakeholders being the primary point of contact for the Construction Phase of a project.
- Monitor and report on progress on site in terms of time, quality and health and safety. Act in a manner to secure the timely completion of the project.
- Co-ordinate financial reporting, progress reporting and decision making on the project, both internally and to the funding partners
- Liaise with Moda’s Operational team to ensure a successful mobilisation and occupation of the buildings.
- Maintain a strong financial reporting / control throughout, baselined back to the funding appraisals on each scheme.
- Assists in the delivery of the Business ESG Strategy.
- Manage the external project team to achieve the successful completion of the project.
- Review Client’s requirements, review supplier list and finalise scope of services.
- Review current layouts, contract requirements and outline logistical plans.
- Liaison with Commercial Manager regarding outline scope of works for each supplier, quantities and status of order and logistics for loading out and distribution for each supplier.
- Agreement of logistical plans with Principal Contractor and working times.
- Manage the handover of areas and coordinate dilapidations surveys prior to acceptance of areas.
- Track progress of the works and manage quality and rectification of issues to ensure that scope of services are met over the early access period.
- Undertake final handover and sign off and agree rectification of defects with suppliers and installers.
- Agree scope of remedial works to be undertaken by suppliers / installers for any damage caused to the works during install.
- Lead liaison with the Operational Teams in regard to works and residential occupation
- Coordinate the Stress Testing of the apartments prior to the completion of the works.
- Manage any aftercare issues that arise.
- Contributes to the team and is supportive and concerned about others and the team as a whole
- Works collaboratively and uses influence to gain resolution of issues
- Gains colleagues and customers respect for his/her views
- Seeks out ways to add value to the business.
- Strives for achievement of business goals
- Always puts safety first.
- Demonstrates loyalty, honesty and commitment
- Presents a professional image and promotes the brand
- Adopts and encourages others to adopt new ways of working with enthusiasm.
- Shows initiative in resolving problems.
- Delivers a reliable and timely output of work to meet requirements
- Always willing to be involved in other activities to achieve company objectives
- Inspires, challenges and motivates others
BE MORE YOU
As a leader in health and wellbeing, our aim is to create long-term, healthy, social and connected communities. Not only for the people that live in our neighbourhoods but also for the Moda team. As part of the team, you’ll get access to a whole host of benefits:
- Quarterly wellness workshops
- Regular socials
- Discounts on leading global brands
- Regular health checks
GET IN TOUCH
If you’re up for the challenge, send us a copy of your CV and why you you want to join team Moda - email@example.com