Project Manager/Employers Agent
Job Title: Project Manager/Employers Agent
Location: Harrogate 3 days per week. Flexible 2 days.
Reporting to: Construction Director
Remuneration: based on experience
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by delivering and operating next generation neighbourhoods to live, work and play. With a growing development pipeline of over 7,500 homes to rent and 650,000sqft of ancillary amenity, co-working, retail and leisure valued at more than £2.5bn.
We continue to push the boundaries of style, service and innovation to craft considered, inclusive residential led neighbourhoods, focusing on customer service and best-in-class institutional grade design.
We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental landscape and creating healthy, connected and well communities.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You should have demonstrable experience in;
- Working in the construction phase for residential development with a housebuilder, residential / BtR developer, contractor or professional organisation
- Building Contract administration, design team management and financial management, participating in site project meetings and overseeing quality control
- Interfacing / managing external partners
The role will work collaboratively with wider colleagues such as the Commercial Director, Project Management team, Development Team and also internal Design colleagues and also with Operational / Mobilisation colleagues.
You will be an aspiring individual seeking to take ownership of tasks and projects and working with a great team of colleagues you will drive your projects forward.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and join a forward thinking and progressive business.
Working with internal wider teams and colleagues, your role & responsibilities will cover;
- Management of external teams in administering the building contracts and appointments in place
- Overseeing the discharge of our development obligations to funding partners
- Representing Moda to the project delivery team and stakeholders and being the primary point of contact for the Construction Phase of a project.
- Monitor and report on progress on site in terms of time, quality and health and safety. Act in a manner to secure the timely completion of the project.
- Co-ordinate financial reporting, progress reporting and decision making on the project, both internally and to the funding partners
- Liaise with Moda’s Operational team to ensure a successful mobilisation and occupation of the buildings.
- Assists in the delivery of the Business ESG Strategy.
- Manage the external project team to achieve the successful completion of the project on elements such as H&S, time, cost and quality.
- Integrate client direct orders into the procurement and construction process. Assist in the procurement of the client direct orders.
- Manage the process of discharging any client obligations during the construction phase including provisional sum expenditure and instruction.
- Manage the mobilisation of the buildings in line with the project construction and occupation requirements.
- Work closely with the Moda Development and Operational teams through the Construction Phase of a project.
- A supportive and constructive member of the team
- Drives actions to satisfactory conclusion
- Attention to detail
- Manages time effectively and prioritise activities to achieve strategic outcomes.
- Develops succinct, informative reports and documents for different audiences
- Communicates with confidence.
- Enact personal leadership through inspiring and influencing.
- Maintains high professional standards in all work and conduct
- Proactively resolves conflict to achieve synergy and alignment.
- Innovates and embraces change and new ideas.
BE MORE YOU
As a leader in health and wellbeing, our aim is to create long-term, healthy, social and connected communities. Not only for the people that live in our neighbourhoods but also for the Moda team. As part of the team, you’ll get access to a whole host of benefits:
- Car allowance
- Health insurance
- Quarterly wellness workshops
- Regular socials
- Discounts on leading global brands
- Regular health checks
GET IN TOUCH
If you’re up for the challenge, send us a copy of your CV with a supporting statement on how you meet the knowledge, experience and skill set to firstname.lastname@example.org.