Moda is looking for an exceptional Quality Manager to join our team who will deliver excellent in-house service and a seamless check in service to residents.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of operations, delivering the highest quality of service to our residents. Communication must be effective on all matters relating to apartment turn arounds and resident’s service.
Service is at the heart of what we do, and you must be willing to go the extra mile.
As the Quality Manager, you will carry out inventories and arrange high cleaning standards in preparation for apartment turn arounds. Ensuring all raised tickets are accurately completed in preparation for new residents checking in whilst representing the company to the highest standard. You'll ensure that room quality is consistent and meets requirements.
Playing a critical role by liaising with contractors on a regular basis and accurately preparing quotation, outsourcing resources to ensure repairs and that maintenance works are carried out to an exceptional standard and timescale and in line with any guarantees/warranties.
With our first residents moving in this September. This is a unique opportunity to create your own team and work on the launch of one of Liverpool's iconic new building.
Located on the Liverpool waterfront. A stone's throw away from the iconic Three Graces - the Royal Liver Building, Cunard Building and Port of Liverpool Building. Moda, The Lexington is 34 storeys and will be home to over 800 residents.
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by creating and operating next generation neighbourhoods to live, work and play.
We continue to push the boundaries of style, service and innovation to craft considered, inclusive residential led neighbourhoods, focusing on best-in-class service and high quality design.
Watch the video and take a look at Moda, Angel Gardens, our flagship 35-storey neighbourhood in Manchester, including interior designed apartments and state-of-the- art amenities.
- Contribute to the smooth and efficient operation whilst providing excellent standards of resident service.
- Day to Day management of the on-site cleaning team and maintenance technicians
- Ensuring the site is a clean and well-maintained 24 hours a day, allocating and prioritising tasks for the onsite cleaners
- Conducting site ‘walk arounds’ of all internal areas to highlight any areas that require attention and to ensure the environment is safe, clean and well presented
- Ensure resident feedback is used to constantly improve the services offered
- Carry out inventories and mid tenancy inspections using dedicated software systems checking for faults or damage and arranging repairs via the maintenance team
- To coordinate and close all resident’s reactive maintenance jobs in a timely manner
- Consistently deliver the Moda service standard to residents and all visitors to the building
- Report all H&S and security issues or concerns to the General Manager and work with to form resolutions
- Manage working relationships with suppliers and contractors
- Review and monitor all contractors on site, ensuring they have submitted the necessary RAMs where required
- Support and complete annual risk assessment monitoring
- Responsible for safe on-site storage of maintenance supplies, materials and stock control
- Manage and reduce OpEx operation costs, including approval and query of invoices
- Support the Lettings Manager and House Keeping Manager in providing costs and supporting evidence for end of tenancy DPS claims
- Coordinate and manage the Maintenance Technician day to day activities to cover various areas of set responsibility
- To oversee staff one to ones and appraisals within your team
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
- Working closely with the Resident Engagement Manager to co-ordinate the preparation of amenities for resident events.
- Furniture rotation, assembly, and tracking
- Working closely with the maintenance technician and cleaners to prepare apartments turn arounds during the resident move in/out process
- Keep up to date with operational issues
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Communication skills and the ability to think outside of the box to increase business
- Well organised, ability to problem solve and works under pressure with great decision making
- Attention to detail and taking ownership of all of core duties
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proactive and able to use initiative in order to enhance the building reputation and make the community the best available
- Excellent customer relations skills, a sense of humour and plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of working to targets
BE MORE YOU
As a leader in health and well-being, our aim is to create long-term, healthy, social and connected communities. Not only for the people that live in our neighbourhoods but also for our team.
As part of the Moda family you’ll have access to a whole host of added benefits including:
- Quarterly wellbeing workshops
- Free overnight break at one of our UK developments for you a plus one
- Regular socials (now brought to you virtually!)
- Discounts on leading global brands
- Regular health checks
- Access to subsidised mental health and wellness services
HOW TO APPLY
Think you're up for the challenge and want to show us what you're made of? Click on the link below to apply, you will need...
- A CV in either pdf, Word or Powerpoint to upload
- A covering letter telling us why you want to work for Moda and what you will bring to the team
- Show us some personality by including a TikTok!
- Follow us on social