Employment type: Permanent
Hours: 20-35 hours a week, depending on applicant's circumstances
Work pattern: Mon- Fri, between 8:30-17:30 - flexible
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
We are creating the UK’s leading rental brand by pioneering positive change across the nations property market; having a growing development pipeline of c. 7,000 homes in major cities across the UK with a value of £2bn. With health and wellbeing centres, games rooms, co-working spaces, concierge services, a resident app and much more, we are providing 360-degree environments to live, work and play.
MODA IS A CLUB NOT A JOB
With a brand-new HQ in Harrogate and offices across Leeds, Manchester and London we are looking for our next member. If you want to join a progressive and dynamic lifestyle brand that has UK first global partnerships with the likes of Uber and Naomi Cleaver, get in touch now.
You will greet guests who visit Moda, ensuring a warm and friendly welcome, as well as coordinate front desk activities, including taking phone calls and dealing with email queries.
You should have a friendly approach, outgoing personality and be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner. Computer literacy, multitasking and a hands-on attitude are essential.
- Welcome guests as they arrive at Moda and announce to the appropriate person or room
- Answer or direct incoming phone calls and emails
- Ensure the reception and meeting area is tidy and presentable
- Arrange for all necessary equipment and welcome drinks
- Keep office tidy, bins emptied
- Arrange for catering for meetings and daily office use kitchen supplies
- Administer and take post to deliveries and deal with parcels and returns
- Update calendars and schedule meetings, liaising with external personal assistants
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Keep stock and reorder stationery
- Perform other clerical duties such as photocopying, printing and transcribing
- Assist colleagues with administrative tasks
- Friendly and helpful personality, professional attitude and appearance
- Experience as a receptionist or customer service role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Being resourceful and proactive, with a hands-on attitude and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good memory for faces and appointments
- Minimum Education GCSEs or NVQ or equivalent
To apply, send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.