RECEPTIONIST / CONCIERGE
Reporting: General Manager
Salary: Up tp £21,000
Up for a new challenge...
Moda is looking for a receptionist/ concierge to join the Angel Gardens family. The first point of contact for residents, delivering a high level of service, creating memorable experiences for all.
Greeting onsite residents, answering calls and emails to the concierge desk alongside managing all residential deliveries.
Service is at the heart of what we do and you must be willing to go the extra mile. (With a smile!)
Team player. Organised. Energetic. Positive. Proactive. If these buzzwords resonate with you. Keep reading...
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by delivering and operating next generation spaces to live, work and play.
Pushing the boundaries of style, service and community. Focusing on best-in-class service and high quality design.
We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental landscape.
We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental landscape and creating happy healthy, connected and well communities. Always taking it to the next level... from wellbeing week to weekly classes with our wellbeing partners hero.
- Consistently deliver the Moda service standard to residents and all visitors in the building
- Reply to residents' queries and meet all response times
- Provide informed and accurate information to residents
- To be the first point of contact for enquiry receipt and initial acknowledgement
- To be the first point of contact for maintenance receipt and initial acknowledgement
- To take enquiries, gathering the necessary information to support leasing
- Parcel management and security
- Promote resident events and engagement on The MyModa app and social media platforms
- Good knowledge of local city attractions, destinations and surrounding areas
- Visitor management strategy
- Establish and maintain relationships with the residents to best understand their needs
- Access control programming and to always ensure security of site keys. To include responsibilities for essential keys audit
- Good organisational skills, excellent communication skills and good understanding of health, safety and security
- Responsible for the daily operation of the front concierge desk, ensuring that the area is immaculate at all times
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Service driven, understand the importance of going the extra mile
- Assertive, show initiative and have an eye for detail
- Efficient in multi-tasking in high pressure environments
- Ability to build and develop positive working relationships
- Enthusiastic and motivated to help internal and external partners
- Attention to detail and taking ownership of all of core duties
- Able to use initiative to enhance the building reputation and make the community the best available
- Excellent customer relations skills, a sense of humour, plenty of energy and enthusiasm
BE MORE YOU
As a leader in health and wellbeing, our aim is to create long-term, healthy, social and connected communities. Not only for the people that live in our neighbourhoods but also for the Moda team. As part of the team, you’ll get access to a whole host of benefits:
- Regular socials
- Regular health checks
GET IN TOUCH
If you’re up for the challenge, send us a copy of your CV with a supporting statement on how you meet the knowledge, experience and skill set to email@example.com.