Reporting: Marketing Manager
Salary: £30-40,000 (dependant on experience)
Every moment is an opportunity for Moda to intercept, engage and build a relationship with our audience...
As a Senior Creative you will be the custodian of the brand identity within the business, ensuring that the Moda brand is represented consistently across all touch points.
Working within the Marketing team, you will create inspiring and engaging design content across a number of channels (including print, POS and digital). You will also be able to create inspired motion pieces, from initial concepts, asset creation, storyboarding through to production. Working within the Marketing team, you will create inspiring and engaging design content and assets that support our business growth ambitions.
As well as creating graphics for the business, the role will also include hands on creative tasks, including content for the social channels and website. This position requires a natural flair for layout design, POS experience as well as excellent knowledge of digital mediums.
This role will suit someone looking to work in an environment where design tasks can be very varied, with the flexibility to work across several different kinds of platforms, including digital, print, presentation documents You will need to be a fast-thinking person with good attention to detail.
You’ll be able to take direction, and to work within our established visual style, but also not be shy about proposing new ideas. You’ll have a good knowledge of trends in the design industry and social media and be able to apply this to your work. You will be happy working on a varied set of tasks and be able to context-switch and prioritise.
You will be joining a growing team: there is opportunity to make a big impact and for advancement and development for the right candidate.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Ambitious and responsible
- Solid communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong typography, layout and composition skills
- Able to manage time effectively and work to deadlines
- Desire to continually improve skill set and look for better ways to achieve your daily tasks (working smarter not harder)
- Previous experience using brand guidelines
- Up to date knowledge and excellent skills in Photoshop, AfterEffects, Premier Pro, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- The ability to work across a number of projects at one time and change priority as requirements change
- Able to work collaboratively under pressure and open to feedback
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar preferable qualification
- 4/5 years' experience within a Senior Design role
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Print and digital artwork experience
- Create and maintain asset libraries
- Experience with After Effects / Premier Pro (desirable)
- Experience in UX / UI design (desirable)
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by creating and operating next generation neighbourhoods to live, work and play.
Not seen the moves we're making? Check out our neighbourhoods to see the Moda way of life and our creative flair.
HOW TO APPLY
Think you're up for the challenge and want to show us what you're made of? Drop us an email. Ordinary need not apply...
- A CV in either pdf, Word or Powerpoint
- A covering letter telling us why you want to work for Moda and what you will bring to the team
- Show us some personality
- Follow us on social