Social Media Executive
Reporting to: Brand Manager
Moda Living is looking for a social savvy Social Media Executive to join the team. Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by creating and operating next generation neighbourhoods to live, work and play. We continue to push the boundaries of style, service and innovation to craft considered, inclusive residential led neighbourhoods, focusing on best-in-class service and high quality design. We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental landscape and creating happy healthy, connected and well communities.
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by delivering and operating next generation spaces to live, work and play.
Pushing the boundaries of style, service and community. Focusing on best-in-class service and high quality design.
We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental landscape.
We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental landscape and creating happy healthy, connected and well communities. Always taking it to the next level... from wellbeing week to weekly classes with our wellbeing partners hero.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Exceptional eye for detail and organisation skills
- Team working skills.
- Creativity and an ability to produce and present innovative and original ideas.
- Experience of social media management and managing influencer relations.
- Experience of regular ROI reporting.
- Experience of gathering and coordinating data sets.
- Understanding of customer journey mapping and user experience.
- Maintain and embody the Moda brand standards and lifestyle.
- A great communicator and team player.
- Someone that thrives on outside the box thinking and developing points of difference.
- Happy to travel across the UK from time to time to different Moda neighbourhoods.
- A confident and competent presenter of work.
- A strong understanding of the ever-chasing landscape of social media/content marketing.
- Attention to detail. We know everyone makes mistakes, but when it comes to communication, the details are pretty important.
- Creative thinker.
- Finger on the pulse.
Moda is looking for a social savvy content creator to come in and make moves with all things social for the main Moda brand. It’s so much more than just posting on Insta/Facebook/Twitter…Your motto – content is king.
You understand social media marketing and the justice is deserves, solely relying on its ‘presence’ is not enough. You’re a social mediaholic, copywriter, creator, reporter, trainer, listener and event go-er. Sound like you? Keep reading…
You will play an integral role in the development of the brand marketing strategies, including the development and management of comprehensive multi-channel brand activation plans.
• Managing end-to-end organic social content for the Moda brand, with a particular focus on Instagram and help establish a TikTok strategy across Moda.
• Support, develop and manage an effective social media content calendar that brings the Moda brand to life.
• Work closely with neighbourhood teams to cross-promote any relevant content to brand level.
• Attend key events to cover on social media.
• Source, build and help to maintain relationships with influencers and help manage UGC content.
• Regular reporting, feedback and market insight updates for the wider Moda team.
• Stay ahead of trends and competitors.
• Designing and creating content – photos, graphics and video, with an eye for photography and cinematography.
• Drive reach, engagement and grow audience across channels.
• Meet brand KPIs and is always ‘social first’.
BE MORE YOU
As part of the Moda family you’ll have access to a whole host of added benefits including:
- Quarterly wellbeing workshops
- Free overnight break at one of our UK developments for you and a plus one
- Regular socials
- Discounts on leading global brands
- Regular health checks and access to subsidised mental health and wellness services
HOW TO APPLY
Think you’re up for the challenge and want to show us what you’re made of? Drop our Brand Manager, Eleanor an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ordinary need not apply…
1. A CV in either PDF, Word or Powerpoint.
2. A covering letter telling us why you want to work for Moda and what you’ll bring to the party.
3. Show us some personality.
4. Follow us on social: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn.