Video and Content Editor
VIDEO AND CONTENT EDITOR
Reporting: Marketing Manager
Salary: £20-30,000 (dependant on experience)
Know your stuff about bringing creations to life with visual effects, animation and cinematic techniques? Known as a bit of a video wizard...
As the Video and Content Editor, you will create inspiring and engaging design content and assets across a number of channels that support our business growth ambitions.
Create elements for all key production stages from design: style-frames, mood boards and storyboards; to asset creation: graphic devices and type; to animation. That's for social, ads, our website and any opportunities you put on the table...
You will be joining a growing team: there is opportunity to make a big impact and for advancement and development for the right candidate.
- Take an idea/ vision and create an awesome video
- Work to a creative brief telling an engaging story
- Collate all raw footage and highlight content that is eye-catching, on-brand and exciting
- Correct and edit footage
- Digitally cut files and story board into a sequence that flows
- Create, create, create using special effects, transitions, typography, colour pops and suggesting/selecting music ensuring we're ahead of the crowd
- Create and collaborate with the Marketing Team - this may result in amends... perfect and polish up your work
- Experiment with styles and techniques
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Fast-thinking person with good attention to detail
- Talented, imaginative, and passionate about motion graphics
- Solid communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage time effectively and work to deadlines
- Desire to continually improve skill set and look for better ways to achieve your daily tasks (working smarter not harder)
- Ambitious in wanting to develop skills
- Good knowledge of trends in the design industry and social media
- Up to date knowledge and excellent skills in AfterEffects, Premier Pro
- The ability to work across a number of projects at one time and change priority as requirements change
- Able to work collaboratively under pressure and open to feedback
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Motion Design or similar preferable qualification
- 2/3 years' experience within a video editing role
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to create animation assets and artwork
- Contribute creative solutions to briefs, design compelling animation storyboards, and push for the very best and most impressive outcome
- The ability to manipulate audio, edit music tracks and add sound design using Premiere Pro or Adobe Audition
- Create and maintain asset libraries
- Maintain a high standard of design output, reviewing work and comply with brand guidelines
- Ensure adherence to all design best-practices and fundamentals
- Select appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles
- Manage personal workload to ensure all deadlines are met effectively across multiple projects
- Experience in 3D Design (desirable)
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by creating and operating next generation neighbourhoods to live, work and play.
Not seen the moves we're making? Check out our neighbourhoods to see the Moda way of life and our creative flair.
HOW TO APPLY
Think you're up for the challenge and want to show us what you're made of? Drop us an email. Ordinary need not apply...
- A CV in either pdf, Word or Powerpoint
- A covering letter telling us why you want to work for Moda and what you will bring to the team
- Show us some personality
- Follow us on social