Win tickets to see Road at Leeds Playhouse
Fan of the theatre? We're giving away two tickets to see Jim Cartwright's poetic masterpiece Road performed at Leeds Playhouse’s pop-up theatre that’s been recently launched in association with SOYO Leeds.
One lucky winner will win two tickets to see this production on Friday 28th September at 7.30pm. To enter head to our Facebook page, comment on the associated post and tag a guest you want to bring with you.
The free prize draw is open until 6pm on Tuesday 25th September 2018. There is one prize available. Winner announced at 6pm Wednesday 26th September.
- When entering this competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions and guidelines stated below.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Moda Living.
- The Promoter is offering entrants of this promotion a chance to win 2 x tickets to a performance of ROAD at the Leeds Playhouse Pop Up Theatre on Friday 28th September.
- To qualify entry for this prize draw, entrants must tag 1+ person in the comments section on the competition post on Facebook
- Entrants must be UK residents. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- One entry is permitted per person. Late, misdirected, incomplete or illegible, entries will not be accepted.
- This promotion is open to entries from 6pm on 20th September 2018 until 6pm on 25th September 2018.
- There is one prize to be won. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of greater or equal value. In the event of circumstances outside the promoters reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to temporarily or permanently, discontinue or modify this promotion without prior notice.
- The winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period, winner will be selected using a computer process that produces a random result and announced on the 4th September.
- Each winner will be notified within two working days of the draw via Facebook and will be asked to provide their full name, address and relevant contact details. If a winner fails to respond within 1 working day of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- The prize is to be collected at the Leeds Playhouse Box Office before the chosen performance on the 28th Septembers. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize, once selected, the date of performance cannot be changed.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility lost, misdirected or delayed entries. It also does not accept responsibility for software failures, network or computer issues.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove any inappropriate or offensive entries and disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Twitter, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion.