Moda is looking for a Facilities Manager who is willing to become part of a new lifestyle and residential lettings brand. You will be responsible for delivering the highest quality of service to our residents. Along with also being responsible for the operation and maintenance of building systems and services.
As a Facilities Manager, you will oversee the onsite management of services, suppliers, contractors and processes that support the core business of our organisation.
With our first residents moving in this August. This is a unique opportunity to create your own team and work on the launch of one of Liverpool's iconic new building.
Located on the Liverpool waterfront. A stone's throw away from the iconic Three Graces - the Royal Liver Building, Cunard Building and Port of Liverpool Building. Moda, The Lexington is 34 storeys and will be home to over 800 residents.
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by creating and operating next generation neighbourhoods to live, work and play.
We continue to push the boundaries of style, service and innovation to craft considered, inclusive residential led neighbourhoods, focusing on best-in-class service and high quality design.
Watch the video and take a look at Moda, Angel Gardens, our flagship 35-storey neighbourhood in Manchester, including interior designed apartments and state-of-the- art amenities.
- To coordinate and close all resident’s reactive maintenance jobs in a timely manner
- Consistently deliver the Moda service standard to residents and all visitors to the building
- Report all H&S and security issues or concerns to the General Manager and work with to form resolutions
- Manage working relationships with suppliers and contractors
- Review and monitor all contractors on site, ensuring they have submitted the necessary RAMs where required
- Support and complete annual risk assessment monitoring
- Responsible for safe on-site storage of maintenance supplies, materials and stock control
- Manage and reduce OpEx operation costs, including approval and query of invoices
- Support the Lettings Manager and House Keeping Manager in providing costs and supporting evidence for end of tenancy DPS claims
- Coordinate and manage the Maintenance Technician day to day activities to cover various areas of set responsibility
- To oversee staff one to ones and appraisals within your team
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
- Working closely with the Resident Engagement Manager to co-ordinate the preparation of amenities for resident events.
- Furniture rotation, assembly, and tracking
- Working closely with the Maintenance Technician and Housekeeping Manager to prepare apartments turn arounds during the resident move in and out process
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Well organised, ability to problem solve and works under pressure with great decision making
- Attention to detail and taking ownership of all of core duties
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proactive and able to use initiative in order to enhance the building reputation and make the community the best available
- Excellent customer relations skills, a sense of humour and plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of working to targets
BE MORE YOU
As a leader in health and well-being, our aim is to create long-term, healthy, social and connected communities. Not only for the people that live in our neighbourhoods but also for our team.
As part of the Moda family you’ll have access to a whole host of added benefits including:
- Quarterly wellbeing workshops
- Free overnight break at one of our UK developments for you a plus one
- Regular socials (now brought to you virtually!)
- Discounts on leading global brands
- Regular health checks
- Access to subsidised mental health and wellness services
HOW TO APPLY
Think you're up for the challenge and want to show us what you're made of? Click on the link below to apply, you will need...
- A CV in either pdf, Word or Powerpoint to upload
- A covering letter telling us why you want to work for Moda and what you will bring to the team
- Show us some personality by including a TikTok!
- Follow us on social