Department: Analytics Team
Location: Based in Harrogate, infrequent travel across the UK may be required. Ability to work from home.
Reporting: Reporting to Analytics Director and wider Moda team.
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by delivering and operating next generation spaces to live, work and play.
Pushing the boundaries of style, service and community. Focusing on best-in-class service and high quality design.
We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental landscape.
We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental landscape and creating happy healthy, connected and well communities. Always taking it to the next level... from wellbeing week to weekly classes with our wellbeing partners hero.
Moda is seeking a Financial Analyst to join and support the Analytics team to assist with the financial modelling of Mixed-Used, Residential led Real Estate assets. The role will be varied, with a key focus on preparation of real estate financial models, data collation and analysis, and preparation of reports and presentations.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- The ideal candidate will hold a degree in Real Estate Finance, Investment Finance, Data Science, Mathematics or similar.
- You must be a logical and creative thinker, with an absolute attention to detail capable of applying analytical techniques to present a solution.
- You should be strong at the creation of financial models and an advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to familiarise yourself quickly with new software packages and new terminology.
- Effective and efficient time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, you can interpret requirements and present data in a clear and compelling way.
- The role will work collaboratively with wider colleagues including the Acquisitions team, Investment team and Development team.
- Experience in working in Commercial Real Estate Investment, Real Estate Development or with Private Equity Funds and Senior Debt Providers would be beneficial.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Producing, interpreting, and reporting on detailed financial models for Real Estate assets produced in Microsoft Excel.
- A detailed understanding of financial modelling, funding mechanisms and investment returns is important.
- An ability to collate and manage the inputs necessary to contribute to feasibility studies, sensitivity analysis and options appraisals.
- Using and maintaining Moda’s internal Deal Tracking software, uploading live deal information, ensuring that data inputs are accurate, and collating and reporting on key outputs.
- Making use of Experian, Realyse and other data platforms to research and analyse information, to produce reports on target locations, demographic data, and rental affordability.
- Undertaking research and analysis for potential acquisition and development opportunities including procuring market reports and assisting in preparing bid documents and tenders.
- Monitoring the ongoing programmes, forecasts and performance of both single assets and assets held within in a portfolio.
- Preparation of other documentation and reports to inform wider Moda team including data analysis, statistics, monitoring of actuals, production of charts and graphs, and any other supporting documentation required.
BE MORE YOU
As a leader in health and wellbeing, our aim is to create long-term, healthy, social and connected communities. Not only for the people that live in our neighbourhoods but also for the Moda team. As part of the team, you’ll get access to a whole host of benefits:
- Health insurance
- Quarterly wellness workshops
- Regular socials
- Discounts on leading global brands
- Regular health checks
GET IN TOUCH
If you’re up for the challenge, send us a copy of your CV with a supporting statement on how you meet the knowledge, experience and skill set to email@example.com.