Head of Leasing UK
HEAD OF LEASING UK
Moda is looking for a Head of Leasing UK who will oversee the Moda leasing journey across every neighbourhood we manage.
The role will be varied, exciting and demanding!
Salary: Dependent on experience
- Oversee the Moda leasing journey across every platform/neighbourhood we manage
- Maximise revenue and support year on year rent growth objectives
- Ensure Moda compliance with all current Landlord and Tenant Legislation
- Manage and coordinate Leasing Team training and CPD
As Head of Leasing UK, you'll be responsible for implementing best in class sales and customer journey (in partnership with he marketing & operational teams).
- Implementation of leasing strategy in new and existing developments
- Deliver leasing strategies to maximise revenue and resident retention
- Oversee the customer journey. Implementation and performance review
- Supporting General Managers with Leasing team line management
- Oversee leasing team bonus structures in conjunction with Asset & Operational Management
- Market Rent appraisals of new developments (up to 12 months’ pre launch)
- Support Asset Management and onsite Leasing managers with market rent setting for new neighbourhoods
- Regular competitor reviews & rent analysis reporting
- Primary point of contact within the business for Rightmove, Zoopla and other portals
- Overseeing portal listing quality and consistency
- Overseeing marketing particulars and collateral, liaising with the marketing team on upcoming requirements
- Lead Moda wide corporate let negotiations
- Conversion reporting and performance – lead to lease, portal effectiveness, renewal reporting and forecast analysis.
- Mystery shopping analysis and feedback
- Monthly meeting with marketing teams on enquiry, viewing and deal performance
- Working with the marketing team to routes to market and ROI
- Manage third party leasing partner relationships including referencing and inventory suppliers
- Propose annual leasing budgets
- Work with Asset & Operational Management Team to analyse churn, vacating reasons and maximise reter
- Manage cost and deliver economies of scale from third party suppliers
- Liaise with Asset Management regarding corporate deals across each platform
- Responsible for set up and update of standard forms of tenancy documentation and collateral. UK wide
- Undertake auditing of tenancy documentation- 20% per annum per scheme and create a resolution strategy
- Legal compliance support and disseminate information to teams
- Setting up systems for new and launching neighbourhoods
- Property Management System oversight
- Long term strategy opportunities – leasing serviced apartments consideration
- Rent incentive proposals/partners to consider
- Innovation through new software/processes
- Extensive experience of working in a complementary role including senior level leasing management or sales, aligned to the objectives of the role.
- An agile thinker, challenge what has gone before, propose new ideas and opportunities to drive performance.
- A good communicator, articulate, approachable, and able to engage at all levels. An approach that is friendly and tenacious, conducting business professionally and with integrity.
- Effective and efficient time management and organisational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook essential).
- Driving license.
- Educated to degree level and/or over 5 years experience of operating at a senior management level in a similar role
- ARLA qualified or working towards an advanced leasing qualification
- Good initiative, positive, adaptable, dependable, self-motivated, keen to learn, good sense of humour, confident, and enthusiastic.
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Not seen the moves we're making? Check out our neighbourhoods to see the Moda way of life.
BE MORE YOU
As a leader in health and wellbeing, our aim is to create long-term, healthy, social and connected communities. Not only for the people that live in our neighbourhoods but also for the Moda family.
As part of the team, you’ll get access to a whole host of benefits:
- Annual OTE 10% bonus
- Ability to work in the office and remotely
- Access to subsidised mental health and wellness services
- Regular socials
- Discounts on leading global brands
HOW TO APPLY
Think you're up for the challenge and want to show us what you're made of? Drop our Asset Manager Director, Sarah an email.
Ordinary need not apply...
- A CV in either pdf, Word or Powerpoint
- A covering letter telling us why you want to work for Moda and what you'll bring to the party
- Show us some personality
- Follow us on social