Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Department: Facilities Management
Location: Angel Gardens, Manchester City Centre
Reporting: Facilities Manager
Proposed Salary: A competitive salary and benefits package
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by delivering and operating next generation spaces to live, work and play.
We continue to push the boundaries of style, service and innovation to craft considered, inclusive residential led neighbourhoods, focusing on customer service and best-in-class institutional grade design.
We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental landscape and creating healthy, connected and well communities.
Watch the video and take sneak peak at Angel Gardens, including interior designed apartments and state-of-the-art amenities...
Maintenance of our building is paramount and we need a bright, enthusiastic multi-skilled Maintenance Technician to work under the guidance of the on-site Facilities Manager. You will carry out maintenance services within the apartments, building and amazing amenities which include a gym, lounge, roof terrace and cinema room. Carrying out a variety of routine and reactive tasks this is an exciting role where no two days will be the same. You will have the opportunity to showcase your practical skills alongside exemplary customer service whilst taking care of Angel Gardens.
- Deliver first class customer service.
- Complete all tasks with highest levels of attention to detail and quality.
- Deliver on site maintenance within the apartments and shared spaces, including amenities and external areas.
- Support all statutory and planned maintenance management.
- Provide on site maintenance at Angel Gardens for apartments, common parts including amenities and external areas.
- Reactive and proactive maintenance tasks with daily and weekly job sheets.
- Minor joinery, plumbing and maintenance works, painting and touch ups.
- Undertake and record all building safety checks/testing including weekly fire equipment and lift call tests.
- Waste management services including bin rotation, weekly pull outs and return.
- Maintain cleaning standards on site, jet washing, cleaning and litter picking.
- Ensure health and safety on site including removing trip hazards and reporting all faults.
- Furniture assembly and tracking.
- Grounds maintenance support including taking care of planters and hard and soft landscaping.
- Preparing apartments during the resident move in/out process within SLA’s.
- Preparation and cleanup of amenities for regular resident events.
- Coordinating deliveries to site and adherence to parking and drop off policies.
- Replenishing supplies and maintaining accurate records of equipment on site.
- Working with contractors and third party service providers including maintenance support.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Multi skilled in painting, decorating, joinery and minor maintenance.
- Bright, enthusiastic, positive attitude with excellent communication skills.
- A strong team player who is happy to assist others to achieve a team goal.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure in a high turnover environment with accuracy and consistency.
- A can do approach and a willingness to go the extra mile.
JOIN THE MODA FAMILY
As part of the Moda family you'll access a whole host of added benefits including:
- Quarterly wellness workshops
- Free gym access
- Regular socials
- Discounts on leading global brands
- Regular health checks
- Free 3D body scan and complimentary gym class at hero training clubs
- Moda Quarterly Champion
If you’re up for the challenge, send us a copy of your CV and a supporting statement on how you meet the knowledge, experience and skill set to email@example.com.