Moda is looking for a Marketing Manager to run regional and national marketing campaigns.
As custodian of the brand, you will create innovative, exciting campaigns that grab attention, drive brand awareness and generate enquiries.
You will play an integral role in the development of the brand marketing strategies, including the development and management of comprehensive multi-channel activation plans.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Experience of managing multi-channel lead generation campaigns covering digital, traditional and inperson activity
- Exceptional understanding of email marketing and CRM – experience of working with systems such as Hubspot or equivalent
- Ability to manage external agencies to deliver PPC, SEO, media buying and social advertising campaigns
- Understanding of customer journey mapping and user experience
- Ability to manage campaign creatives with inhouse design resource and external design agencies – creating tight briefs and exceptional design outputs
- Manage and plan marketing events that support lead generation and conversion
- Maintain and embody the Moda brand standards and lifestyle
- Experience of regular ROI reporting
- Responsible for marketing data management with a good understanding of GDPR
- Use business intelligence, market data and campaign performance to support the direction of future campaigns
- Results and target driven
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Previous campaign / client portfolio management
- Previous experience in B to C marketing including proven experience of multiple marketing channels
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by creating and operating next generation neighbourhoods to live, work and play.
We turned Moda, The Lexington RED and took The Barry's red room to the basement! Beats, good vibes, shakes and epic views... obviously the best workout too.
We took over The Playhouse stage to 'Raise The Curtain' on Moda, New York Square. Bringing restaurant-style fine dining to the stage! Think theatrical. Great food. Great wine. Awesome vibes.
Not seen the moves we're making? Check out our neighbourhoods to see the Moda way of life and our creative flair.
BE MORE YOU
As a leader in health and well-being, our aim is to create long-term, healthy, social and connected communities. Not only for the people that live in our neighbourhoods but also for team Moda.
As part of the Moda family you’ll have access to a whole host of added benefits:
- Quarterly wellbeing workshops with health checks
- Free overnight break at one of our UK developments for you a plus one
- Regular socials
- Discounts on leading global brands
- Access to subsidised mental health and wellness services
HOW TO APPLY
Think you're up for the challenge and want to show us what you're made of? Drop our Marketing Director, Lydia an email.
Ordinary need not apply...
- A CV in either pdf, Word or Powerpoint
- A covering letter telling us why you want to work for Moda and what you'll bring to the team
- Show us some personality
- Follow us on social