Resident Engagement Manager
RESIDENT ENGAGEMNT MANAGER
Moda is looking for an exceptional Resident Engagement Manager to join the team. Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by delivering and operating next generation neighbourhoods to live, work and play. We have a clear objective of pioneering positive change to the UK rental market and creating healthy, connected, well communities.
With our first residents moving in this August. This is a unique opportunity to create your own team and work on the launch of one of Liverpool's iconic new building.
Located on the Liverpool waterfront. A stone's throw away from the iconic Three Graces - the Royal Liver Building, Cunard Building and Port of Liverpool Building. Moda, The Lexington is 34 storeys and will be home to over 800 residents.
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by creating and operating next generation neighbourhoods to live, work and play.
We continue to push the boundaries of style, service and innovation to craft considered, inclusive residential led neighbourhoods, focusing on best-in-class service and high quality design.
Watch the video and take a look at Moda, Angel Gardens, our flagship 35-storey neighbourhood in Manchester, including interior designed apartments and state-of-the- art amenities.
- Consistently deliver the Moda service standard to residents and all visitors to the building
- Reply to resident queries and meet all response times
- Provide informed and accurate information to residents
- Using social platforms such as The My Moda app to promote new updates and events
- To work closely with the Marking team on social media activity
- Promote resident events and engagement strategies monthly and forecasting in advance
- Oversees all aspects of the resident’s service experience to troubleshoot processes and procedures and make improvements of resident service quality
- Establish and maintain relationships with the residents to best understand their needs
- To manage a team and to be responsible for department recruitment and retention, as well as accurate and regular reports regarding staff changes
- To create new partnerships within the city. Building a rapport to showcase the Moda brand
- To lead with the organisation of on-site events and to have strong creative skills
- To keep a record of all expenditure to process all accounting in a timely manner
- Manage and meet agreed development budget targets, exerting budget control
- Identify opportunities for additional or enhanced income streams
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You must have demonstrable experience in a similar role (hospitality or private rental sector preferred).
- Excellent relations skills, a sense of humour and plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Must be pro-active and able to use initiative to enhance the reputation of the building
- Professional presentation, confident and outgoing in nature
- Well organised, ability to problem solve and works under pressure with great decision-making skills
- Able to demonstrate an organised and professional approach and ability to priorities
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of working to targets
BE MORE YOU
As a leader in health and well-being, our aim is to create long-term, healthy, social and connected communities. Not only for the people that live in our neighbourhoods but also for our team.
As part of the Moda family you’ll have access to a whole host of added benefits including:
- Quarterly wellbeing workshops
- Free overnight break at one of our UK developments for you a plus one
- Regular socials (now brought to you virtually!)
- Discounts on leading global brands
- Regular health checks
- Access to subsidised mental health and wellness services
HOW TO APPLY
Think you're up for the challenge and want to show us what you're made of? Click on the link below to apply, you will need...
- A CV in either pdf, Word or Powerpoint to upload
- A covering letter telling us why you want to work for Moda and what you will bring to the team
- Show us some personality by including a TikTok!
- Follow us on social