Resident Engagement Manager
RESIDENT ENGAGEMENT MANAGER/ EVENTS MANAGER
Experienced in organising sh*t hot events? Organised and thrive in a fast-paced environment? You already know two days are never the same in the world of event organising.
Responsible for delivering a wide range of events and thinking outside the box. Ensuring our residents have an experience they'll never forget from moving in, living the Moda life and (if) they depart.
Service is at the heart of what we do and you must be willing to go the extra mile.
We want to hear from you... you could be our Resident Engagement Manager at Moda, Springside.
An urban village located in Fountainbridge, just a few minutes walk from Haymarket train station. 476 homes with terrace views towards the iconic Edinburgh Castle. *impressive*
We're springing up nicely.. watch this space!
MODA IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A LANDLORD
Moda is creating the UK’s leading lifestyle experience brand by creating and operating next generation neighbourhoods to live, work and play.
We continue to push the boundaries of style, service and innovation to craft considered, inclusive residential led neighbourhoods, focusing on best-in-class service and high quality design.
Watch the video and take a look at Moda, Angel Gardens, our flagship 35-storey neighbourhood in Manchester, including interior designed apartments and state-of-the- art amenities.
- Consistently deliver the Moda service standard to residents and all visitors to the building
- Reply to resident queries and meet all response times
- Provide informed and accurate information to residents
- Communicate events and updates through the MyModa app
- Work closely with the marketing team on social media activity
- Promote resident events and engagement strategies monthly and forecasting in advance
- Oversees all aspects of the resident’s service experience to troubleshoot processes and procedures. Identifying any opportunities and improvements to ensure best in class service
- Establish and maintain relationships with the residents to best understand their needs
- Manage a team from recruitment to retention, as well as accurate and regular reports regarding staff changes
- Network and create new partnerships within the city, building a rapport showcasing the Moda brand
- Lead with the organisation of on-site events and to have strong creative skills
- Keep a record of all expenditure to process all accounting in a timely manner
- Manage and meet agreed development budget targets, exerting budget control
- Identify opportunities for additional or enhanced income streams
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Experience in a similar role (hospitality or private rental sector preferred)
- Excellent relations skills
- Sense of humour with plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Pro-active and able to use initiative to enhance the reputation of the building
- Professional presentation, confident and outgoing in nature
- Well organised, ability to problem solve and work under pressure with great decision-making skills
- Organised with a professional approach and the ability to prioritise
- Ability to think creatively
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of working to targets
BE MORE YOU
As a leader in health and well-being, our aim is to create long-term, healthy, social and connected communities. Not only for the people that live in our neighbourhoods but also for our team.
As part of the Moda family you’ll have access to a whole host of added benefits including:
- Quarterly wellbeing workshops
- Free overnight break at one of our UK developments for you a plus one
- Regular socials (now brought to you virtually!)
- Discounts on leading global brands
- Regular health checks
- Access to subsidised mental health and wellness services
HOW TO APPLY
Think you're up for the challenge and want to show us what you're made of? Click on the link below to apply, you will need...
- A CV in either pdf, Word or Powerpoint to upload
- A covering letter telling us why you want to work for Moda and what you will bring to the team
- Show us some personality with a TikTok!
- Follow us on social