Reservation Terms & Conditions
Please read in full...
Your reservation payment of £200.00 indicates your good faith and serious intentions to proceed with renting the specified apartment.
• The payment will be held on account while we process your application and referencing
• If your application is successful, the holding payment will be deducted from your first rent payment.
• Payment does not oblige Moda to let the apartment or any other property to you and it does not commit us to granting a tenancy or constitute an offer of a tenancy.
• No interest will be paid on the reservation payment.
• Your move in date will be confirmed when your referencing checks are completed and are approved for tenancy.
• On occasion it may be necessary to agree a change to the tenancy start date initially requested and you will be notified of this in advance.
Your reservation payment will be non-refundable in the following circumstances:
• Where you or any proposed joint resident change your mind.
• Where you don’t begin referencing within 72 hours or because of delay or any action by you that prevents referencing being completed.
• Where your references show that you have given misleading or incorrect information which cannot be construed as a mistake.
We will refund your money, in full, if Moda decides to withdraw for any reason or is unable to enter into the tenancy.
Your first rent payment is due as a single transaction via bank transfer or direct debit and must be received in full to us before your move in date. Please note we do not have the facilities to accept cash. Please speak to the leasing team for other payment requirements such as overseas transfers.
We will contact you again to confirm balances due before move in.
You acknowledge that we will use your name, address and contact details for the purposes of progressing your application and subsequently for notifying your council tax, water and energy suppliers at the property and for the purposes of setting up your accounts with them.
It is important that you read and understand the above terms and conditions and please contact us directly or seek independent advice if further help is needed.